50 Life Quotes that "hit hard" 

  1. "I am not a failure because I have failed, I am a failure because I gave up." - Unknown
  2. "I alone am responsible for my choices and actions." - Unknown
  3. "I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become." - Carl Jung
  4. "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams
  5. "I have learned that courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" - Mary Anne Radmacher
  6. "I am not the same person I was yesterday, and I won't be the same person I am tomorrow." - Unknown
  7. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean
  8. "I am not my past, I am the product of it." - Unknown

  9. "I am not here to fit into your idea of perfection. I am here to be my own kind of beautiful." - Unknown
  10. "I am a work in progress." - Unknown
  11. "I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday." - Unknown
  12. "I am not what I have done, I am what I have overcome." - Unknown
  13. "I am not limited by what has happened to me, but rather I am empowered by my experiences." - Unknown
  14. "I will not let my past dictate who I am, but let it be part of who I will become." - Unknown
  15. "I am strong because I know my weaknesses." - Unknown
  16. "I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today." - William Allen White
  17. "I am not a product of my circumstances, I am a product of my decisions." - Stephen Covey
  18. "I am not here to impress anyone, I am here to live my life the way I want." - Unknown
  19. "I am not what I should be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be, but I am grateful for who I am." - Unknown
  20. "I will not let fear stop me from doing what I love." - Unknown
  21. "I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my own ship." - Louisa May Alcott
  22. "I am a better person because of the experiences that I have had." - Unknown
  23. "I will not let yesterday take up too much of today." - Will Rogers
  24. "I am not perfect, but I am always growing." - Unknown
  25. "I am enough." - Unknown
  26. "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
  27. "I am not a failure, because every fallen leaf becomes a stepping stone to success." - Unknown
  28. "I am not just surviving, I am thriving." - Unknown

  29. "I am not afraid to start over, because every new beginning holds great potential." - Unknown
  30. "I am not a product of my environment, I am a product of my choices." - Stephen Covey
  31. "I am learning to love myself for who I am and what I am capable of becoming." - Unknown
  32. "I am not afraid to be me, and I will not apologize for it." - Unknown
  33. "I am not living someone else's life, I am living mine." - Unknown
  34. "I am not a spectator, I am a participant." - Unknown
  35. "I am proud of who I am, and who I am becoming." - Unknown
  36. "I am enough, just as I am." - Unknown
  37. "I am not a mistake, I am a work in progress." - Unknown
  38. "I am not what I have done, I am what I have overcome." - Unknown
  39. "I am not waiting for life to get better, I am making it better." - Unknown
  40. "I am not a victim of my circumstances, I am a creator of my reality." - Unknown
  41. "I am not a burden, I am a blessing." - Unknown
  42. "I am not defined by my past, I am shaped by my experiences." - Unknown
  43. "I am not here to be average, I am here to be awesome." - Unknown
  44. "I am not a failure, I am a lesson." - Unknown
  45. "I am not lost, I am on a journey of self-discovery." - Unknown
  46. "I am not just existing, I am living." - Unknown
  47. "I am not afraid to face my fears, I am brave enough to conquer them." - Unknown
  48. "I am not limited by my past, I am empowered by my experiences." - Unknown
  49. "I am not a mere mortal, I am a supernatural being with a divine purpose." - Unknown
  50. "I am not just a human being, I am a human becoming." - Unknown